2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
The new Toyota Camry is a popular choice for commuters and families alike in Smyrna thanks to its wide range of trim levels and configurations. From the base trim L to the performance-focused XSE, there’s a 2019 Camry for everyone. Explore your customization options today at Marietta Toyota
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
The Camry mid-size sedan is offered in seven different configurations and prices ranging from the L to the top-tier XSE V6. Your decision will be made by consulting your budget and the features you want. See which one you’ll get behind the wheel of in Atlanta:
L: Starting at $23,845 MSRP
LE: Starting at $24,350 MSRP
SE: Starting at $25,550 MSRP
XLE: Starting at $28,925 MSRP
XSE: Starting at $29,475 MSRP
XLE V6: Starting at $34,050 MSRP
XSE V6: Starting at $34,600 MSRP
2019 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
No matter which trim you choose, you’ll enjoy the standard safety features of the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system. It includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, and Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control. A Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert is available as well. In addition, the Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay adds enhanced connectivity on Atlanta drives. Explore the features of the whole model line:
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: The Camry base trim includes a 7-inch touchscreen, rearview camera, keyless entry, Wi-Fi hotspot, GPS Scout Link navigation system, and automatic LED headlights.
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: Moving up to the LE increases the driver’s comfort with a power-adjustable driver’s seat, and adds 17-inch alloy wheels, a 60/40-split folding back seat, and an integrated car alarm.
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: SE stands for Sport Edition, and this trim delivers on that name. It’s worth trying out to enjoy the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. More highlights include 18-inch wheels, SofTex seating, and paddle shifters for manual gear shifting.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE supplies many more premium features, such as dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, wireless smartphone charging, head-up display, keyless ignition, and leather seating.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2019 Camry XSE blends the features of the XLE with the sporty performance of the SE. It’s a smart choice for drivers who value luxurious features and spirited driving.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: A 3.5-liter V6 engine provides even stronger performance, delivering 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. You also get chrome interior accents, leather trimmed seats throughout the cabin, and heated front seats.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 and the XLE V6 share the same engine as well as a driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, height-adjustable front seats, speed-sensitive volume, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Try Out the Toyota Camry Configurations
No matter what kind of Camry you’re looking for, Marietta Toyota in Marietta is here to help. Take a closer look at the 2019 Toyota Camry mpg specs today, then start exploring your options! Browse our Toyota Camry Hybrid inventory online, learn more about the Southeast Toyota exclusive Toyota Camry XP upgrades, or compare it with other Toyota sedans like the 2020 Toyota Corolla, as competitive vehicles like the Honda Accord. Whenever you’re ready, just visit our showroom for a test drive!
More From Marietta Toyota
2023 Toyota 4Runner Configurations & Pricing
The Toyota 4Runner is a popular choice for Smyrna adventurers, and it’s not hard to see why. From its rugged body-on-frame design to its suite of advanced technology, this iconic off-road SUV leaves nothing to be desired. So, how much does the 2023 Toyota 4Runner cost? There are eight trim levels available for 2023,…
How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2023 Toyota Camry Get?
Is the 2023 Toyota Camry fuel-efficient? How many miles per gallon does the 2023 Toyota Camry get? These are essential questions to ask when searching for your next vehicle in Marietta. You’ll be pleased to know that this sedan is quite efficient indeed, with the 2023 Toyota Camry mpg ratings topping out at 28…
2023 Toyota Corolla Configurations
The Toyota Corolla is back and better than ever for 2023, offering sophisticated styling, incredible efficiency, and next-level technology at an affordable price point. So, how much does the 2023 Toyota Corolla cost? The 2023 Toyota Corolla price starts at just $21,550* for the base model, proving you don’t have to spend a fortune…
0 comment(s) so far on 2019 Toyota Camry Configurations