2019 Toyota RAV4 Preview
If you’re looking for a compact SUV that can handle anything Marietta can throw at it, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 is worth a closer look. It’s expected to go on sale soon at Marietta Toyota, and it includes an upgraded 2.5L 4-Cylinder engine, a new all-wheel drivetrain with dynamic torque vectoring, and a new RAV4 Hybrid trim. And in early reviews, experts like Edmunds and Kelley Blue Book rave about its capability. Learn about how the 2019 RAV4 sets itself apart from the current model today!
2019 Toyota RAV4 Features
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 price has yet to be released, but many of the innovative features of the RAV4 have been unveiled. Expect new features in technology and entertainment:
- Connectivity – A standard Entune 3.0 system allows for Apple CarPlay capability. That lets you control many apps directly from your touchscreen display. In addition, the integrated Amazon Alexa assistant provides voice commands.
- Exterior – Available 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors include a two-tone paint scheme with Adventure and XSE trims.
- Safety Tech – A newly available Digital Display Rearview Mirror shows a view from your rearview camera directly in your rearview mirror.
New RAV4 Adventure Highlights
For 2019, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Adventure gets a significant upgrade, making it a great choice for trails near Smyrna:
- Multi-Terrain Select – Choose between different terrain settings for mud, snow, sand, and rocks. This system allows for more precise control over the trail conditions.
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive – This advanced Toyota AWD system sends power to the individual wheels that can best use it, and a Rear Driveline Disconnect allows for better traction on slippery surfaces.
2019 RAV4 Hybrid
2019 RAV4 Hybrid models will follow the gas powertrain options and arrive on the market in early 2019. A number of unique additions may make them worth the wait for hybrid crossover shoppers. Explore the RAV4 Hybrid highlights before turning to Marietta Toyota with any questions you may have:
- The RAV4 Hybrid lineup is expanded for 2019 to four trim levels.
- The 2019 Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid is new for this year, and it includes a sport-tuned suspension. That provides more athletic handling.
- All-Wheel Drive with Intelligence (AWD-i) can deliver 30% more torque than the current RAV4 AWD Hybrid model.
Visit Marietta Toyota for the 2019 Toyota RAV4
More Information from Marietta Toyota
If you are looking for parts and accessories for your 2019 Toyota Tacoma, the Marietta Toyota parts department should be your first stop! We offer a variety of high-quality, genuine OEM auto parts that range from exterior steps to towing accessories. Learn more about the available Tacoma parts at Marietta Toyota. Learn More View Inventory Interior Accessories…
With a great starting price, superior resale value estimates, and fuel economy that puts most competitors to shame, the 2019 Toyota Camry is one of the smartest purchases in its segment! Explore the Toyota Camry mpg with Marietta Toyota to find out if it’s a good fit for your drives around Marietta and Sandy Springs. 2019 Camry…
Drivers near Smyrna and Marietta have been awaiting the 2020 Toyota Supra since the FT-1 concept car was first unveiled in 2014, and with the official launch occurring sometime later this year, we now know more than ever before about its impressive capabilities! Take a closer look at the 2020 Toyota Supra specs before it…