2019 Toyota RAV4 Preview
If you’re looking for a compact SUV that can handle anything Smyrna can throw at it, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 is worth a closer look. It’s expected to go on sale soon at Marietta Toyota, and it includes an upgraded 2.5L 4-Cylinder engine, a new all-wheel drivetrain with dynamic torque vectoring, and a new RAV4 Hybrid trim. And in early reviews, experts like Edmunds and Kelley Blue Book rave about its capability. Learn about how the 2019 RAV4 sets itself apart from the current model today!
2019 Toyota RAV4 Features
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 price has yet to be released, but many of the innovative features of the RAV4 have been unveiled. Expect new features in technology and entertainment:
- Connectivity – A standard Entune 3.0 system allows for Apple CarPlay capability. That lets you control many apps directly from your touchscreen display. In addition, the integrated Amazon Alexa assistant provides voice commands.
- Exterior – Available 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors include a two-tone paint scheme with Adventure and XSE trims.
- Safety Tech – A newly available Digital Display Rearview Mirror shows a view from your rearview camera directly in your rearview mirror.
New RAV4 Adventure Highlights
For 2019, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Adventure gets a significant upgrade, making it a great choice for trails near Atlanta:
- Multi-Terrain Select – Choose between different terrain settings for mud, snow, sand, and rocks. This system allows for more precise control over the trail conditions.
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive – This advanced Toyota AWD system sends power to the individual wheels that can best use it, and a Rear Driveline Disconnect allows for better traction on slippery surfaces.
2019 RAV4 Hybrid
2019 RAV4 Hybrid models will follow the gas powertrain options and arrive on the market in early 2019. A number of unique additions may make them worth the wait for hybrid crossover shoppers. Explore the RAV4 Hybrid highlights before turning to Marietta Toyota with any questions you may have:
- The RAV4 Hybrid lineup is expanded for 2019 to four trim levels.
- The 2019 Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid is new for this year, and it includes a sport-tuned suspension. That provides more athletic handling.
- All-Wheel Drive with Intelligence (AWD-i) can deliver 30% more torque than the current RAV4 AWD Hybrid model.
Visit Marietta Toyota for the 2019 Toyota RAV4
More Information from Marietta Toyota
From its phenomenal safety ratings to its suite of comfort and convenience features, the Toyota RAV4 is a compact crossover that even the most discerning drivers in Smyrna can get behind. But how many miles per gallon does the 2022 Toyota RAV4 get? That depends on the configuration you choose, but you can expect…
Drivers all over Smyrna and Atlanta rave about the power and capabilities of the Tacoma, but is the 2022 Toyota Tacoma fuel-efficient? The answer is yes! The 2022 Toyota Tacoma mpg impresses with up to 24 mpg highway*, so you can feel free to take the scenic route on your next Kennesaw adventure! Find…
Offering three rows of seating and a suite of standard safety features, the new Toyota 4Runner is ideal for your growing Smyrna family. But how much can a Toyota 4Runner tow? No matter which trim level you choose, the 2022 Toyota 4Runner towing capacity is 5,000 pounds. Learn more about what is possible with…