2019 Toyota RAV4 Preview
If you’re looking for a compact SUV that can handle anything Marietta can throw at it, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 is worth a closer look. It’s expected to go on sale soon at Marietta Toyota, and it includes an upgraded 2.5L 4-Cylinder engine, a new all-wheel drivetrain with dynamic torque vectoring, and a new RAV4 Hybrid trim. And in early reviews, experts like Edmunds and Kelley Blue Book rave about its capability. Learn about how the 2019 RAV4 sets itself apart from the current model today!
2019 Toyota RAV4 Features
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 price has yet to be released, but many of the innovative features of the RAV4 have been unveiled. Expect new features in technology and entertainment:
- Connectivity – A standard Entune 3.0 system allows for Apple CarPlay capability. That lets you control many apps directly from your touchscreen display. In addition, the integrated Amazon Alexa assistant provides voice commands.
- Exterior – Available 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors include a two-tone paint scheme with Adventure and XSE trims.
- Safety Tech – A newly available Digital Display Rearview Mirror shows a view from your rearview camera directly in your rearview mirror.
New RAV4 Adventure Highlights
For 2019, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Adventure gets a significant upgrade, making it a great choice for trails near Smyrna:
- Multi-Terrain Select – Choose between different terrain settings for mud, snow, sand, and rocks. This system allows for more precise control over the trail conditions.
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive – This advanced Toyota AWD system sends power to the individual wheels that can best use it, and a Rear Driveline Disconnect allows for better traction on slippery surfaces.
2019 RAV4 Hybrid
2019 RAV4 Hybrid models will follow the gas powertrain options and arrive on the market in early 2019. A number of unique additions may make them worth the wait for hybrid crossover shoppers. Explore the RAV4 Hybrid highlights before turning to Marietta Toyota with any questions you may have:
- The RAV4 Hybrid lineup is expanded for 2019 to four trim levels.
- The 2019 Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid is new for this year, and it includes a sport-tuned suspension. That provides more athletic handling.
- All-Wheel Drive with Intelligence (AWD-i) can deliver 30% more torque than the current RAV4 AWD Hybrid model.
Visit Marietta Toyota for the 2019 Toyota RAV4
More Information from Marietta Toyota
When properly equipped, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity is 1,500 pounds, allowing drivers to safely and comfortably tow a small trailer or boat around the Marietta area. With the advanced Adventure trim, you can tow up to 3,500 pounds. The RAV4 also has a payload capacity of up to 1,240 pounds. Learn More View…
Are you looking for a reliable sport utility vehicle that can handle all of your weekend getaways and towing needs? No other SUV can do the job safely and smoothly quite like the 2019 Toyota Highlander. The new Highlander offers drivers the capability to tow their boat or trailer from Atlanta for a fun weekend…
Any Marietta car shoppers on the hunt for the new Toyota Corolla will have even more options this year! You now have seven different 2020 Toyota Corolla configurations to choose from. This also marks the year of the first hybrid model! Explore the new Toyota Corolla MSRP and standard convenience, technology, and interior features with…