2019 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 has been praised by critics and consumers alike who’ve had the chance to try it out. U.S. News and World Report appreciates the “many standard driver assistance features” and “great gas mileage” while Edmunds praises its “quiet interior and comfortable ride quality.” And as one of the top in its class, the RAV4 provides an efficient and safe adventure from Smyrna and beyond.
Critics Agree in Toyota RAV4 Reviews
From Edmunds to Kelly Blue Book and more, you’ll find they all agree that the RAV4 excels in the compact crossover segment. Advanced safety features and powerful performance make this model stand out against the rest. Explore what the experts have to say before you try it out for yourself at Marietta Toyota:
- U.S. News and World Report: “… the RAV4 brings a lot to the table, and while it has a higher-than-average starting price, this Toyota delivers plenty of bang for your buck.”*
- Car and Driver: “Regardless of which setup you choose, the RAV4 rides and steers far better than it ever has. As in other new Toyota products that use the company’s new family of architectures, the RAV4 has a solid and satisfying feel, with a nicely weighted steering rack and controlled body motions.”*
- Edmunds: “… the new RAV4 is the true mover and shaker in the industry. It’s the best-selling small SUV on the market as well as the best-selling passenger vehicle outside of full-size pickups currently.”*
- Kelley Blue Book: “… the new RAV4 offers an expansive list of safety, tech and convenience features that weren’t available in the 2018 model and is significantly more fuel efficient.”*
Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
In Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews, this crossover SUV is a popular choice. According to Cars.com, more than 400,000 people bought a RAV4 in the last year. And since the 2019 redesign, it has much more appeal to drivers. With new technology, a comfortable ride, and a classic new style, the RAV4 will be the model everyone is talking about.
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
New key innovations in the RAV4 include its cargo space, available power liftgate, and precise handling. When it comes to the competition, here’s what the reviewers have to say:
- U.S. News and World Report: “The Toyota is a bit more powerful [than the Honda CR-V], however, and it gets slightly better gas mileage.”
- Edmunds: “It’s the best-selling small SUV on the market as well as the best-selling passenger vehicle outside of full-size pickups currently. Few vehicles reflect the sensibilities of the American car-buying public like the Toyota RAV4.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “This new suspension has better handling and reduced body roll. That makes the 2019 RAV4 feel sharper and more precise, a huge difference from the previous generation.”
Find the Toyota RAV4 for Sale at Marietta Toyota
If you’re ready to try out the new Toyota RAV4 for yourself, visit Marietta Toyota. We’re located just a short drive from Marietta, so stop by for a test drive today! Contact us in the meantime with any questions.
More From Marietta Toyota
If you are looking for parts and accessories for your 2019 Toyota Tacoma, the Marietta Toyota parts department should be your first stop! We offer a variety of high-quality, genuine OEM auto parts that range from exterior steps to towing accessories. Learn more about the available Tacoma parts at Marietta Toyota. Learn More View Inventory Interior Accessories…
With a great starting price, superior resale value estimates, and fuel economy that puts most competitors to shame, the 2019 Toyota Camry is one of the smartest purchases in its segment! Explore the Toyota Camry mpg with Marietta Toyota to find out if it’s a good fit for your drives around Marietta and Sandy Springs. 2019 Camry…
Drivers near Smyrna and Marietta have been awaiting the 2020 Toyota Supra since the FT-1 concept car was first unveiled in 2014, and with the official launch occurring sometime later this year, we now know more than ever before about its impressive capabilities! Take a closer look at the 2020 Toyota Supra specs before it…