2020 Toyota Corolla Interior
The 2020 Toyota Corolla has arrived at Marietta Toyota, you can bet that drivers of all stripes will be lining up to see what it can do. We already know that every configuration will come standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0, but that’s not all. The new year’s model has been redesigned from the ground up to offer more features with fewer distractions, and you can find out what to expect in your Marietta test drive by taking a closer look at the 2020 Corolla interior today!
A Quieter, More Welcoming Cabin
The new Corolla interior has been designed to provide a touring experience that’s more comfortable and more serene than ever before. Here are just a few of the factors that make it exceptionally well-suited for your Smyrna and Atlanta drives.
- The new Toyota Corolla has been designed with Thinsulate, sealants, foams, and other silencers, which all work together to make this Corolla cabin the quietest one yet! This year’s model also features a new TNGA powertrain, which produces less noise than before.
- New two-tone contrast interior color schemes, like Blue/Black and Moonstone, help to make every trip in the Corolla an invigorating, engaging one! Ambient LED lighting, high-gloss materials, and silver/piano black accents are all available in certain trims.
- This year’s model offers improved second-row legroom, so no matter where you’re seated in the cabin, you’ll be able to travel in perfect comfort. Adjustments to the dash and other nearby features also help to ensure superior driver visibility.
Entertainment and Connectivity Features
When you drive the Toyota Corolla, it’s easy to get the information you need and control the features you love the most.
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio is standard across every 2020 Corolla trim level. Wi-Fi Connect, Amazon Alexa, and Apple CarPlay are just a few of the features it offers.
- A 7-inch touchscreen will be standard in the baseline configuration. In each other configuration, you can take advantage of an 8-inch touchscreen.
- In upgraded Toyota Corolla models, you’ll be able to access either Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus or Entune™ 3.0 Audio Premium. These upgrades both offer more easy-to-use features, and with the latter, you’ll receive the expanded Entune™ App Suite.
- A 6-speaker audio system comes standard in the baseline trim. Those who upgrade will be able to access a 9-speaker JBL® Audio system with Clari-Fi.
Contact Marietta Toyota for the Latest on the 2020 Corolla
If you’re on the hunt for a compact sedan or a compact hatchback that combines simplicity with style, you’ll definitely want to take a closer look at the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior. Those who are especially eager should compare the Toyota Corolla vs. Toyota Camry, and then take one of our new Toyota Corolla models for a test drive! Contact us today to get started or ask questions!
Contact Marietta Toyota Today!
More from Marietta Toyota
How much does a Toyota Highlander cost? The 2020 Toyota Highlander has an affordable starting price of $34,600 MSRP and comes filled with lots of user-friendly technology, a comfortable interior, and a serious set of performance systems. No matter which Highlander configuration you choose for your next upgrade, you will have access to an incredible…
Our Marietta drivers are all abuzz about the comfortable interior of thenew Toyota Highlander. The Toyota Highlander inside features are unbeatable! It offers all kinds of great features and plenty of room. The three rows of the Toyota Highlander interior seating can seat up to eight passengers comfortably. The beautiful Toyota Highlander interior colors are…
If you’re shopping around for a reliable sedan that won’t break the bank, you are probably searching for the answer to the question, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” This incredible family-sized vehicle has earned its reputation among the community and industry experts alike. When you visit us for a test drive, you…