Preview the 2020 Corolla Interior
When the 2020 Toyota Corolla arrives at Marietta Toyota, you can bet that drivers of all stripes will be lining up to see what it can do. We already know that every configuration will come standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0, but that’s not all. The new year’s model has been redesigned from the ground up to offer more features with fewer distractions, and you can find out what to expect in your Marietta test drive by taking a closer look at the 2020 Corolla interior today!
A Quieter, More Welcoming Cabin
The new Corolla interior has been designed to provide a touring experience that’s more comfortable and more serene than ever before. Here are just a few of the factors that make it exceptionally well-suited for your Smyrna and Atlanta drives.
- The new Toyota Corolla has been designed with Thinsulate, sealants, foams, and other silencers, which all work together to make this Corolla cabin the quietest one yet! This year’s model also features a new TNGA powertrain, which produces less noise than before.
- New two-tone contrast interior color schemes, like Blue/Black and Moonstone, help to make every trip in the Corolla an invigorating, engaging one! Ambient LED lighting, high-gloss materials, and silver/piano black accents are all available in certain trims.
- This year’s model offers improved second-row legroom, so no matter where you’re seated in the cabin, you’ll be able to travel in perfect comfort. Adjustments to the dash and other nearby features also help to ensure superior driver visibility.
Entertainment and Connectivity Features
When you drive the Toyota Corolla, it’s easy to get the information you need and control the features you love the most.
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio is standard across every 2020 Corolla trim level. Wi-Fi Connect, Amazon Alexa, and Apple CarPlay are just a few of the features it offers.
- A 7-inch touchscreen will be standard in the baseline configuration. In each other configuration, you can take advantage of an 8-inch touchscreen.
- In upgraded Toyota Corolla models, you’ll be able to access either Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus or Entune™ 3.0 Audio Premium. These upgrades both offer more easy-to-use features, and with the latter, you’ll receive the expanded Entune™ App Suite.
- A 6-speaker audio system comes standard in the baseline trim. Those who upgrade will be able to access a 9-speaker JBL® Audio system with Clari-Fi.
Contact Marietta Toyota for the Latest on the 2020 Corolla
If you’re on the hunt for a compact sedan or a compact hatchback that combines simplicity with style, you’ll definitely want to take a closer look at the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior. While you wait for the new model to arrive, compare the 2019 Toyota Camry vs. 2019 Toyota Corolla to get a better sense of what sets our models apart! Those who are especially eager should also consider taking one of our new Toyota Corolla models for a test drive! Contact us today to get started or ask questions!
Contact Marietta Toyota Today!
More from Marietta Toyota
Drivers near Smyrna and Marietta have been awaiting the 2020 Toyota Supra since the FT-1 concept car was first unveiled in 2014, and with the official launch occurring sometime later this year, we now know more than ever before about its impressive capabilities! Take a closer look at the 2020 Toyota Supra specs before it…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is hard to miss on the streets near Atlanta, and not only because it delivers great performance and top-tier technology features! Bright and sophisticated exterior colors, as well as fine interior materials, also help to make this family-friendly SUV stand out. If you’re on the hunt for the perfect Highlander or…
When the 2020 Toyota Corolla arrives at Marietta Toyota, you can bet that drivers of all stripes will be lining up to see what it can do. We already know that every configuration will come standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0, but that’s not all. The new year’s model has been redesigned from the ground up…