2020 Toyota Corolla Interior
The 2020 Toyota Corolla has arrived at Marietta Toyota, you can bet that drivers of all stripes will be lining up to see what it can do. We already know that every configuration will come standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0, but that’s not all. The new year’s model has been redesigned from the ground up to offer more features with fewer distractions, and you can find out what to expect in your Marietta test drive by taking a closer look at the 2020 Corolla interior today!
A Quieter, More Welcoming Cabin
The new Corolla interior has been designed to provide a touring experience that’s more comfortable and more serene than ever before. Here are just a few of the factors that make it exceptionally well-suited for your Smyrna and Atlanta drives.
- The new Toyota Corolla has been designed with Thinsulate, sealants, foams, and other silencers, which all work together to make this Corolla cabin the quietest one yet! This year’s model also features a new TNGA powertrain, which produces less noise than before.
- New two-tone contrast interior color schemes, like Blue/Black and Moonstone, help to make every trip in the Corolla an invigorating, engaging one! Ambient LED lighting, high-gloss materials, and silver/piano black accents are all available in certain trims.
- This year’s model offers improved second-row legroom, so no matter where you’re seated in the cabin, you’ll be able to travel in perfect comfort. Adjustments to the dash and other nearby features also help to ensure superior driver visibility.
Entertainment and Connectivity Features
When you drive the Toyota Corolla, it’s easy to get the information you need and control the features you love the most.
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio is standard across every 2020 Corolla trim level. Wi-Fi Connect, Amazon Alexa, and Apple CarPlay are just a few of the features it offers.
- A 7-inch touchscreen will be standard in the baseline configuration. In each other configuration, you can take advantage of an 8-inch touchscreen.
- In upgraded Toyota Corolla models, you’ll be able to access either Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus or Entune™ 3.0 Audio Premium. These upgrades both offer more easy-to-use features, and with the latter, you’ll receive the expanded Entune™ App Suite.
- A 6-speaker audio system comes standard in the baseline trim. Those who upgrade will be able to access a 9-speaker JBL® Audio system with Clari-Fi.
Contact Marietta Toyota for the Latest on the 2020 Corolla
If you’re on the hunt for a compact sedan or a compact hatchback that combines simplicity with style, you’ll definitely want to take a closer look at the 2020 Toyota Corolla interior. Those who are especially eager should compare the Toyota Corolla vs. Toyota Camry, and then take one of our new Toyota Corolla models for a test drive! Contact us today to get started or ask questions!
Contact Marietta Toyota Today!
More from Marietta Toyota
If you’re narrowing down your choices for the Marietta roads, you might be wondering, “What is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra?” The 2020 Toyota Tundra towing capacity varies depending on your trim level and options, but you can expect a towing range between 8,800 to 10,200 pounds with a payload capacity of 1,520…
When properly equipped, the 2019 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity is 1,500 pounds, allowing drivers to safely and comfortably tow a small trailer or boat around the Marietta area. With the advanced Adventure trim, you can tow up to 3,500 pounds. The RAV4 also has a payload capacity of up to 1,240 pounds. Learn More View…
Are you looking for a reliable sport utility vehicle that can handle all of your weekend getaways and towing needs? No other SUV can do the job safely and smoothly quite like the 2019 Toyota Highlander. The new Highlander offers drivers the capability to tow their boat or trailer from Atlanta for a fun weekend…