2020 Toyota Highlander Configurations
How much does a Toyota Highlander cost? The 2020 Toyota Highlander has an affordable starting price of $34,600 MSRP and comes filled with lots of user-friendly technology, a comfortable interior, and a serious set of performance systems. No matter which Highlander configuration you choose for your next upgrade, you will have access to an incredible vehicle that comes equipped with the acclaimed Toyota SafetySense™ 2.0 upgrade. Below, you can explore the new Toyota Highlander price, features, and options for your next upgrade with Marietta Toyota near Marietta.
2020 Toyota Highlander L
Each trim level offers a strong 295-hp 3.5L V6 engine with lots of torque to handle all three rows of passengers and 16 cubic feet of cargo space safely and with ease. Starting with the entry-level Highlander L, you get an abundance of features and amenities, such as:
- Starts at $34,600 MSRP*
- Five USB Ports
- LED Headlights with intelligent automatic high beams
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- The Toyota SafetySense™ 2.0 safety system, that includes a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Road Sign Assist, and much more!
2020 Toyota Highlander LE
The 2020 Toyota Highlander price for the LE trim level takes a small step, but adds some excellent upgrades:
- Starts at $36,800 MSRP*
- Hybrid LE starts at $38,200 MSRP*
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- EPA-estimated 21/29 city/highway mpg**
- Leather-trimmed shift knob and steering wheel
- Power Liftgate that’s height adjustable and with jam protection
2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
With one of the most significant jumps in interior comfort and styling, the new Highlander XLE makes significant jumps in interior styling and comfort with these features:
- Starts at $39,600 MSRP*
- Hybrid XLE starts at $40,000 MSRP*
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels
- 7-inch color LCD multi-information display (MID)
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with Homelink universal transceiver
- Heated front-row seats
- SofTex-trimmed front and rear seats
- Wireless smartphone charging
2020 Toyota Highlander Limited
Expect these high-end additions when you opt for the Limited configuration:
- Starts at $43,650 MSRP*
- Hybrid Limited starts at $45,050 MSRP*
- Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors equipped with a set of new features on their terms
- Dynamic Navigation
- Premium Audio
- Striking LED projector headlights with LED-strip DRL’s and high-output LED Fog Lights
2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum
At the premium level with the Highlander Platinum and Platinum Hybrid, expect premium amenities and features to match:
- Starts at $46,850 MSRP*
- Hybrid starts at $48,250 MSRP*
- 10-inch color Head-Up Display
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System on LED projector headlights
- Best-in-class 12.3-inch touchscreen display
- Bird’s Eye View Camera with dynamic gridlines
- Heated second-row captain’s chairs
- Power panoramic view moonroof with sunshade, one-touch open/close, and jam protection
Explore the Toyota Highlander Configurations at Marietta Toyota!
Now that we have answered, “How much does a Toyota Highlander cost?” explore the Highlander vehicle in person! Get in touch with us today and see why this is the must-have vehicle for many Marietta families. Be sure to explore our vehicle specials and incentives so you can drive home in a new Highlander for sale for less.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
Learn More at Marietta Toyota
If the 2020 Toyota Highlander is on your shortlist of considerations for your next new vehicle, then you’re probably wondering what the 2020 Highlander color options are. Whether you’re looking for a black Toyota Highlander or a Highlander in blizzard white for your Marietta commute, Marietta Toyota has the Highlander configuration and color options you want….
How much does a Toyota Highlander cost? The 2020 Toyota Highlander has an affordable starting price of $34,600 MSRP and comes filled with lots of user-friendly technology, a comfortable interior, and a serious set of performance systems. No matter which Highlander configuration you choose for your next upgrade, you will have access to an incredible…
Our Marietta drivers are all abuzz about the comfortable interior of thenew Toyota Highlander. The Toyota Highlander inside features are unbeatable! It offers all kinds of great features and plenty of room. The three rows of the Toyota Highlander interior seating can seat up to eight passengers comfortably. The beautiful Toyota Highlander interior colors are…