The 2021 Toyota Camry MPG
In 2021, the Toyota Camry is back and better than ever. Now coming with a new engine option and upgraded performance features, Smyrna drivers looking for the latest in-cabin amenities or enhanced fuel efficiency will have their choice when it comes to performance. Learn more about the Toyota Camry mpg and the Toyota Camry hybrid mpg with us here at Marietta Toyota. Then, come by for a test drive!
Toyota Camry MPG & Engine Specs
The Toyota Camry MPG varies depending on which engine you choose. With the 2021 Toyota Camry, two new engines have become available: a 2.5L hybrid gas-electric available on the hybrid Camry XSE trim, and a robust 3.5L V6 gas engine that delivers up to 301 horsepower. Atlanta drivers will be able to appreciate the balance of power and efficiency both offer. Here are the specs of the Toyota Camry hybrid mpg and gasoline engines:
- 2.5L I-4 Gas Engine
- 203 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque
- 28 mpg city/39 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
- 3.5L V6 Gas Engine
- 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city/31 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
- 2.5L Hybrid Engine
- 208 hp and 163 lb-ft of torque
- 44 mpg city/47 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
Because of the revamped drivetrain, the 2021 Camry comes with sharper handling and enhanced agility. If you opt for a hybrid trim, the superior Toyota Camry Hybrid mpg will take you further with every ounce of fuel and help protect the environment around Kennesaw.
Toyota Camry Features for Better Performance
The reason the Toyota Camry hybrid mpg is so impressive is due to the advanced technology that has been incorporated into the vehicle. A number of smart fuel-saving features have been designed to optimize handling and the Toyota Camry mpg. These include:
- MacPherson strut front suspension and multilink rear suspension system for enhanced handling and road response.
- Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission to boost Toyota Camry mpg without sacrificing performance.
- ECO, Normal, and Sport driving modes for optimal fuel efficiency on any South Jordan terrain.
- Available Dynamic Torque Control All-Wheel Drive (AWD) for superior traction and control, even in the most challenging driving conditions.
Try the 2021 Toyota Camry in Marietta
Want to see the Toyota Camry hybrid mpg for yourself? Come to Marietta Toyota for a test drive! Simply contact us and we’ll find a time that fits your schedule. We can also answer any questions you may have! Don’t forget to check our new vehicle specials to see if you can get a great deal!