2022 Toyota Camry MPG Ratings
Is the Toyota Camry fuel-efficient? Whether you’re considering the gas-powered Camry or the even more efficient hybrid, the 2022 Toyota Camry mpg ratings make this model a great choice for daily drivers. In its most fuel-efficient hybrid configuration, the Toyota Camry gas mileage tops out at 51 mpg city and 53 mpg highway! If you decide to stick with gas, you’ll get up to 28 mpg city and 39 mpg highway on the roads near Smyrna*.
2022 Camry Engine Choices
The 2022 Toyota Camry mpg varies depending on the powertrain that you select, and you’ll have three options to consider. The 2.5L i4 gas engine is significantly more efficient than the 3.5L V6 gas upgrade, but the hybrid configuration—which combines the 2.5L engine with a potent electric motor—is the most efficient by far.
So, how many miles-per-gallon does a Toyota Camry get? Compare 2022 Toyota Camry gas mileage and power output across the lineup, here:
2.5L I-4 Engine
- 202 hp
- 182 lb-ft of torque
- 28 mpg city/39 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy*
3.5L V6 Engine
- 301 hp
- 267 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city/33 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy*
2.5L Hybrid Powertrain
- 176 hp
- 163 lb-ft of torque
- 51 mpg city/53 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy*
On city streets, the Toyota Camry Hybrid mpg ratings are more than twice as high as those offered by a Camry with a gas-powered V6.
2022 Camry Performance Features
The impressive Camry mpg ratings that we’ve covered are primarily the result of two factors: the Camry’s engines, on the one hand, and its lightweight, aerodynamic design, on the other. With that said, it’s important to point out that other features and design elements deserve attention as well! Take a look:
- The Camry allows Atlanta and Kennesaw drivers to switch between three unique drive modes with the press of a button. Switch into ECO mode to minimize fuel consumption at any time.
- While many cars now rely on continuously variable transmissions, the Camry’s Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission optimizes fuel consumption while bringing you up to speed in a hurry.
- The Camry offers all-wheel drive technology that can help you move forward even when the weather is working against you. Unlike traditional 4WD systems, Toyota AWD is only active when you need it. As a result, you can equip the feature without worrying about a major drop in fuel economy.
Like what you’ve seen so far? You’ll find even more to appreciate inside the Camry’s cabin.
Experience the New Camry for Yourself!
If you’re ready to take your Marietta drives to the next level, don’t wait to set up a test drive with our team! Contact us today to get behind the wheel, or continue your research online with our in-depth Toyota guides.
More from Marietta Toyota
2023 Toyota 4Runner Configurations & Pricing
The Toyota 4Runner is a popular choice for Smyrna adventurers, and it’s not hard to see why. From its rugged body-on-frame design to its suite of advanced technology, this iconic off-road SUV leaves nothing to be desired. So, how much does the 2023 Toyota 4Runner cost? There are eight trim levels available for 2023,…
How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2023 Toyota Camry Get?
Is the 2023 Toyota Camry fuel-efficient? How many miles per gallon does the 2023 Toyota Camry get? These are essential questions to ask when searching for your next vehicle in Marietta. You’ll be pleased to know that this sedan is quite efficient indeed, with the 2023 Toyota Camry mpg ratings topping out at 28…
2023 Toyota Corolla Configurations
The Toyota Corolla is back and better than ever for 2023, offering sophisticated styling, incredible efficiency, and next-level technology at an affordable price point. So, how much does the 2023 Toyota Corolla cost? The 2023 Toyota Corolla price starts at just $21,550* for the base model, proving you don’t have to spend a fortune…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Toyota Camry MPG Ratings