2022 Toyota RAV4 Towing Capacity
How much can a 2022 Toyota RAV4 tow? When equipped with Torque Vectoring AWD, the 2022 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity reaches an impressive 3,500 pounds! Okay, so what can a 2022 Toyota RAV4 tow, exactly? The team at Marietta Toyota has all the details below!
2022 Toyota RAV4 Engine Options
How much can a Toyota 2022 RAV4 tow? That depends on the configuration you choose. There are multiple Toyota RAV4 configurations for the 2022 model year, including hybrid iterations for maximum efficiency. Front-wheel drive comes standard, but if you want to achieve the maximum tow rating of 3,500 pounds, you’ll need to opt for the Adventure or TRD Off-Road trim with Dynamic Torque Vectoring all-wheel drive. Here is the 2022 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity for each configuration:
2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine
- Towing Capacity with Dynamic Torque Vectoring AWD – Up to 3,500 pounds
- Payload Capacity with Dynamic Torque Vectoring AWD – Up to 1,025 pounds
- Towing Capacity with FWD – Up to 1,025 pounds
- Payload Capacity with FWD – 1,100 to 1,230 pounds depending on configuration
ECVT 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder Engine
- Towing Capacity – Up to 1,750 pounds
- Payload Capacity – 1,140 pounds
What Can a 2022 Toyota RAV4 Tow?
So, what can a 2022 Toyota RAV4 tow with a 3,500-pound towing capacity? Here is just an overview of what is possible:
- Canoe or Kayak Trailer
- Small Open Utility Trailer
- Motorcycle Trailer
- Fishing Boat Trailer
- Tow Dolly
- Jet Ski Trailer
- And more!
Toyota RAV4 Performance Features
The Toyota RAV4 also features a plethora of performance features that allow you to take on any towing task with confidence in :
- Active Cornering Assist
- 8.4 to 8.5 inches of ground clearance
- Trailing wishbone-style multi-link rear suspension
- Power-assisted ventilated 12.0-inch front disc brakes
- Ventilated 11.1-inch rear disc brakes with Star Safety System™
- Direct Shift eight-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission
- Mud and Sand, Rock and Dirt, and Snow modes on higher trims
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar
Experience the Toyota RAV4 at Marietta Toyota
It’s an amazing feeling when you find an SUV that is powerful and efficient, and the Toyota RAV4 is just such a vehicle! Contact us today if you have any questions about the 2022 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity or want to set up a test drive near Atlanta and Kennesaw. In the meantime, check out the 2022 Toyota RAV4 gas mileage and see how it compares to other popular models like the Highlander!
More from Marietta Toyota
2023 Toyota 4Runner Configurations & Pricing
The Toyota 4Runner is a popular choice for Smyrna adventurers, and it’s not hard to see why. From its rugged body-on-frame design to its suite of advanced technology, this iconic off-road SUV leaves nothing to be desired. So, how much does the 2023 Toyota 4Runner cost? There are eight trim levels available for 2023,…
How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2023 Toyota Camry Get?
Is the 2023 Toyota Camry fuel-efficient? How many miles per gallon does the 2023 Toyota Camry get? These are essential questions to ask when searching for your next vehicle in Marietta. You’ll be pleased to know that this sedan is quite efficient indeed, with the 2023 Toyota Camry mpg ratings topping out at 28…
2023 Toyota Corolla Configurations
The Toyota Corolla is back and better than ever for 2023, offering sophisticated styling, incredible efficiency, and next-level technology at an affordable price point. So, how much does the 2023 Toyota Corolla cost? The 2023 Toyota Corolla price starts at just $21,550* for the base model, proving you don’t have to spend a fortune…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Toyota RAV4 Towing Capacity