Preparing Your Emergency Roadside Kit
If you’re driving around Kennesaw, you want to make sure you’re prepared for the unexpected. Check out this helpful emergency car kit guide from Marietta Toyota, and take another step toward getting ready for your next road trip.
Emergency DIY Kit
When thinking about how to put your emergency car kit together, a number of important factors are worth taking into consideration, such as:
- Who will be in the car? – If it’s just your daily commuter, you won’t need to pack items for more than one person. But if you have a large family or pets you’ll be toting around, then make sure there are emergency items for everyone – friend or fido.
- What’s the regional terrain and weather like? – Driving through Atlanta, you’re not going to need to plan for a major snowstorm, but you could come up against difficult terrain in the Kennesaw area. It’s best to plan ahead, but don’t pack more than the essentials.
What should I bring?
Here are some of the most important tools to have on hand:
- Jumper cables
- Tire pressure gauge
- 1-2 quarts of motor oil
- 1 gallon of coolant
- Flashlights w/extra batteries
- Tire jack
- Windshield washer fluid
- Tools like wrench, pliers, screwdriver
- Snacks and energy bars
- Plenty of water
- Winter kit if driving outside the area (ice scraper, blankets, hats, gloves, scarves)
Get Your Next Adventure Vehicle from Marietta Toyota
There are many reasons that drivers in Kennesaw know they can turn to Marietta Toyota for all their vehicle needs. Whether you need an emergency roadside kit or tips on improving your fuel economy, our dealership is here to help you out.
More from Marietta Toyota
How much can a 2022 Toyota RAV4 tow? When equipped with Torque Vectoring AWD, the 2022 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity reaches an impressive 3,500 pounds! Okay, so what can a 2022 Toyota RAV4 tow, exactly? The team at Marietta Toyota has all the details below! New RAV4 InventoryMore Research 2022 Toyota RAV4 Engine Options How…
If you’re looking for a three-row SUV for your Smyrna family, we highly recommend the 2022 Toyota Highlander. The Toyota Highlander is the complete package with its impressive efficiency, next-level performance, and stylish design. But exactly how many miles per gallon does the 2022 Toyota Highlander get? The Toyota Highlander achieves up to an…
Has the time come for you to reinvigorate your travels? Whether you’re looking for an efficient daily driver or a powerful weekend warrior, the new Toyota Tacoma is the perfect match for your wishlist! This agile pickup truck offers an ideal blend of efficiency and muscle to help you take on tough tasks in…
When you choose the 2022 Toyota Highlander, you’re buying a premium SUV with plenty of interior space and incredible engine power to enhance your daily commute and weekend getaways around Smyrna. While the interior cabin is packed with advanced technologies to keep you entertained, drivers want to know about the towing capabilities. When properly…
Is the Toyota Camry fuel-efficient? Whether you’re considering the gas-powered Camry or the even more efficient hybrid, the 2022 Toyota Camry mpg ratings make this model a great choice for daily drivers. In its most fuel-efficient hybrid configuration, the Toyota Camry gas mileage tops out at 51 mpg city and 53 mpg highway! If…