Preparing Your Emergency Roadside Kit
If you’re driving around Atlanta, you want to make sure you’re prepared for the unexpected. Check out this helpful emergency car kit guide from Marietta Toyota, and take another step toward getting ready for your next road trip.
Emergency DIY Kit
When thinking about how to put your emergency car kit together, a number of important factors are worth taking into consideration, such as:
- Who will be in the car? – If it’s just your daily commuter, you won’t need to pack items for more than one person. But if you have a large family or pets you’ll be toting around, then make sure there are emergency items for everyone – friend or fido.
- What’s the regional terrain and weather like? – Driving through Smyrna, you’re not going to need to plan for a major snowstorm, but you could come up against difficult terrain in the Atlanta area. It’s best to plan ahead, but don’t pack more than the essentials.
What should I bring?
Here are some of the most important tools to have on hand:
- Jumper cables
- Tire pressure gauge
- 1-2 quarts of motor oil
- 1 gallon of coolant
- Flashlights w/extra batteries
- Tire jack
- Windshield washer fluid
- Tools like wrench, pliers, screwdriver
- Snacks and energy bars
- Plenty of water
- Winter kit if driving outside the area (ice scraper, blankets, hats, gloves, scarves)
Get Your Next Adventure Vehicle from Marietta Toyota
There are many reasons that drivers in Atlanta know they can turn to Marietta Toyota for all their vehicle needs. Whether you need an emergency roadside kit or tips on improving your fuel economy, our dealership is here to help you out.
More from Marietta Toyota
If you are looking for parts and accessories for your 2019 Toyota Tacoma, the Marietta Toyota parts department should be your first stop! We offer a variety of high-quality, genuine OEM auto parts that range from exterior steps to towing accessories. Learn more about the available Tacoma parts at Marietta Toyota. Learn More View Inventory Interior Accessories…
With a great starting price, superior resale value estimates, and fuel economy that puts most competitors to shame, the 2019 Toyota Camry is one of the smartest purchases in its segment! Explore the Toyota Camry mpg with Marietta Toyota to find out if it’s a good fit for your drives around Marietta and Sandy Springs. 2019 Camry…
Drivers near Smyrna and Marietta have been awaiting the 2020 Toyota Supra since the FT-1 concept car was first unveiled in 2014, and with the official launch occurring sometime later this year, we now know more than ever before about its impressive capabilities! Take a closer look at the 2020 Toyota Supra specs before it…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is hard to miss on the streets near Atlanta, and not only because it delivers great performance and top-tier technology features! Bright and sophisticated exterior colors, as well as fine interior materials, also help to make this family-friendly SUV stand out. If you’re on the hunt for the perfect Highlander or…
The 2020 Toyota Corolla has arrived at Marietta Toyota, you can bet that drivers of all stripes will be lining up to see what it can do. We already know that every configuration will come standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0, but that’s not all. The new year’s model has been redesigned from the ground up…