1. Offer valid on all eligible purchases and leases on or after the eligible dates specified on the first page of coupon.
2. Offer valid on any new, unused and unlicensed, vehicle (as specified on page one) purchased out of dealer’s ground stock inventory during the program period and registered with the appropriate state motor vehicle department. Fleet purchasers are excluded.
3. Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
4. The certificate is to be used toward a down payment, the Customer must tender the signed certificate to the Dealer for processing.
5. Dealer must complete and validate this certificate by filling in the appropriate information and signing where indicated. Dealer is to send 1-signed certificate, a copy of the 2-Uber Driver profile page showing Active status, 3-Vehicle Registration/Title for Registration and 4-copy of the final bill or sales/lease agreement (if applicable) to:
Scan and email to:
Toyota Incentive Support
14100 NW 4th Street
Sunrise, FL 33325 Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
See 2016 Uber Drive Incentive Program Guidelines for details. Please allow six to eight weeks from receipt of request for payment. Missing or incomplete documentation will be returned to the dealership for completion.
6. Payments submissions must be received at Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. on or before the deadline; Deadline: April 29, 2019
7. Offer void where prohibited.
8. Only the original signed certificate will be honored. Mechanical reproductions or facsimiles are not valid.
9. Ineligible sales:
• All category “J” car and truck sales.
• All TMS Special Purchase Program (Type Sales Code 02) car and truck sales.
• Vehicles reported sold during the program period and subsequently rolled back.
• Vehicles sold in violation of Toyota’s export policy.
• Vehicles traded from one dealership to another are ineligible for the trading (sending) dealership.
• All vehicles sold to conversion companies.
• Vehicles sold to a broker, used-vehicle dealer, or any other reseller that are not delivered to the ultimate consumers during the program period.
• Vehicles that are not officially registered with the appropriate state motor vehicle department.
• Vehicles utilizing dealer or other similar plates which preclude the need to register the individual vehicle with the appropriate state motor vehicle department
• Vehicles placed in dealer demo service.
• Vehicles purchased through authorized Toyota auctions.
• For Sales/Travel contests, sales of more than 20 vehicles of the same series/model to any one account in the same program month.
The following sales will be ineligible unless explicitly approved by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
• Vehicles registered to any Toyota distributor or dealership or to any business corporation in which any Toyota distributor or dealership has ownership interest
• Vehicles sold to a Distributor-owned or Dealer-owned rental company.
• Sales of more than 20 vehicles of the same series/model to any one account in the same program month
• All certificates are subject to audit. Any rollback or invalid certificates will be charged back to the selling Dealer.
• All matters of program eligibility and qualification will be conclusively resolved by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
• Toyota Motor Sales reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.
• One coupon per retail transaction.